Peelable heat sealing foil which seals to polystyrene plates. This seal is resealable, pierceable and suitable for compound storage too.
- Heat sealing offers a 100% effective method of plate sealing, for complete seal integrity, as well as being quick and cost effective
- Our PierceASeal Foil PS Heat Seal produces a strong seal to polystyrene plates
- It is compatible with polypropylene and polystyrene plates
- This seal demonstrates moderate solvent resistance and can be used for low temperature compound storage, in DMSO and organic solvents, and short term room temperature storage
- PierceASeal Foil PS Heat Seal can be pierced with a pipette tip manually, by a liquid handling robot, or it can be removed by peeling (from polystyrene only). It can be resealed by applying another Polystyrene Foil Heat Seal directly on top of a previously pierced seal
- This seal is available as sheets, for use with manual and semi-automated sealers, such as our HeatASeal 500 Sealing Machine
- Also available in multiple roll formats compatible with specified automated heat sealers, such as our Wasp or Chameleon XT