• Working volume of 0.40ml
• Round well with ‘Round bottom.
• High uniformity from well to well
• Raised well rims for reliable closing with heat sealing.
• Easy and reliable stacking
• Good centrifugation stability up to 6,000 × g for faster protocols and improved sample quality
• Manufactured under DNase/ RNase free environment without slip agents, plasticizers or biocides – Materials which could have a negative effect on bioassays
• Pure, virgin polypropylene guarantees good extractible performance, high resistance to chemicals, good mechanical stress and working with temperature extremes
• Autoclavable (121 °C, 20 min)