Transparent perforated gas permeable film, peelable, pierceable; suitable for cell culture
- Our QuickSeal Gas Perm self-adhesive seal is made from an EVA medical tape and is designed for use in cell culture, due to its porous nature
- The seal is compatible with polypropylene, polystyrene, polyethylene and COC
- It can be removed by peeling, or it can be pierced with a pipette tip manually, or using a liquid handling robot.
- QuickSeal Gas Perm can be utilized for effective overnight incubations, during which it demonstrates significant reductions in evaporation compared to lids
- For all adhesive seals, the best sealing results are achieved using our Hand Roller or KAPS 500 Auto Sealer