A hydrophobic tape, with a low vapour transfer rate, peelable, pierceable; suitable for insect storage and cell culture
- Our QuickSeal Gas Perm Woven self-adhesive seal is made from White Rayon Nonwoven tape and is designed for use in short term Incubation, agriculture and seed storage, Insect storage and Cell Culture.
- The seal is compatible with polypropylene, polystyrene, polyethylene and COC
- It can be removed by peeling, or it can be pierced with a pipette tip manually, or using a liquid handling robot.
- QuickSeal Gas Perm Woven can be utilized for effective short term incubations, during which it demonstrates significant reductions in evaporation compared to lids
- For all adhesive seals, the best sealing results are achieved using our Hand Roller or KAPS 500 Auto Sealer