Peelable heat sealing foil which is suitable for low temperature storage, high temperature uses and PCR.
- Heat sealing offers a 100% effective method of plate sealing, for complete seal integrity, as well as being quick and cost effective
- Our PeelASeal Foil is a laminate seal compatible with polypropylene plates
- It can be removed from polypropylene plates by peeling, even with a plate which has been removed directly from -80 °C storage
- PeelASeal Foil forms a complete seal to a plate enabling very low temperature uses, including very low temperature storage, and high temperature uses, such as PCR (when used with a pressurized heated lid)
- The seal demonstrates moderate solvent resistance and can be utilized for short term compound storage at room temperature
- The seal is available as sheets, for use with manual and semi-automated sealers, such as our HeatASeal 500 Sealing Machine
- Also available in multiple roll formats compatible with specified automated heat sealers, such as our Wasp or Chameleon XT