Non-woven gas permeable seal that limits evaporation. The seal is peelable, pierceable; suitable for cell culture and seed & insect storage too.
- Heat sealing offers a 100% effective method for plate sealing for a complete seal integrity, as well as being quick and cost effective
- Our Gas PermASeal Heat Seal is made from a non-woven material and is designed for use in cell culture, due to its porous nature
- The seal is compatible with polypropylene and polystyrene
- It can be removed by peeling, or it can be pierced with a pipette tip manually, using a liquid handling robot.
- Gas PermASeal Heat Seal can be utilized for effective overnight incubations, during which it demonstrates significant reductions in evaporation compared to lids
- It can also be used for insect and seed storage as it enables gas exchange, whilst providing an inert surface with no adhesive to interfere with the well contents
- This seal is available as sheets, for use with manual and semi-automated sealers, such as our HeatASeal 500 Sealing Machine
- Also available in multiple roll formats compatible with specified automated heat sealers, such as our Wasp or Chameleon XT