- Working volume of 1.0ml
- Round well with ‘Round bottom.
- High uniformity from well to well
- Raised well rims for reliable closing with heat sealing.
- Easy and reliable stacking
- Good centrifugation stability up to 6,000 × g for faster protocols and improved sample quality
- Manufactured under DNase/ RNase free environment without slip agents, plasticizers or biocides – Materials which could have a negative effect on bioassays
- Pure, virgin polypropylene guarantees good extractible performance, high resistance to chemicals, good mechanical stress and working with temperature extremes
- Autoclavable (121 °C, 20 min)